In Partnership with the Fort Collins Cat Rescue
Who: Kittens aged 8 weeks to 13 weeks and their owners! Kittens need to have first set of vaccinations (Distemper and Rabies if old enough) and FeLV and FIV negative, and absent of respiratory symptoms, fleas and ear mites.
What: Kitten Kindergarten class for socialization and training
When: 6:15-7:30 Friday evenings, class is two weeks long, classes start monthly
Where: Fort Collins Cat Rescue 2321 E. Mulberry St. Units 1 & 9, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Why? To have a well rounded kitten who is socialized, trained and ready to handle whatever happens in their life.
Cost: $35 per kitten, a portion of these proceeds is donated to the rescue
Current Class Dates:
May 24th and 31st
June 21st and 28th
July 5th and 12th
August 2nd and 9th
August 23rd and 30th
Sept 6th and 13th
Sept 27th and October 4th
Your kitten will learn:
1) How to play with other kittens, a crucial skill in avoiding inter-cat aggression in later life
2) How to play and interact with people
3) Three new tricks taught by you!
4) How to put on a harness, enter a carrier and have their nails trimmed
You will learn:
1) How to play with and enrich your cat
2) How to troubleshoot litterbox and scratching post issues
3) How to handle introductions to resident cats and dogs
4) How to train cats to perform many desired behaviors
Reserve your spot now! Class size is limited. Requirements for a place in the class include filling out paperwork and payment.
1) To fill out the paperwork for your kitten click here.
2) To pay for the class, click here.
3) You will then receive a confirmation email regarding your enrollment.
We look forward to having you in class!
Do you have a kitten that is older than 13 weeks but would like to participate in training and socializing your older kitten? Let us know! Training classes for older kittens will be formed as interest allows. Contact us and get on the waiting list! email@example.com