Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kinds of problems can be improved with behavior consultation?
2. Is my pet too old to change their behavior?
3. How long does it take before I see results?
4. What is your success rate with solving behavior problems?
5. Do you offer a guarantee of results?
6. How long is our appointment?
7. What do I need to be ready for our appointment?
8. Do you take pets in a board and train situation?
9. Do you think rehoming a problem pet is a good answer? Maybe someone else would do better with them than I could.
10. What kinds of pets do you see for consultations?
11. I have been told that the only way to solve my dog’s aggression is to shock them or physically dominate them. I don’t feel comfortable doing this. Is there another way?