During the COVID-19 crisis, pets still need behavioral help. We have been offering distance consultation successfully for more than 10 years. Together, we will determine a plan of action to get you and your pet on the right path.
Preparing for a distance consultation:
- Call your veterinarian and let them know you need behavioral help and have gotten in touch with ABI
- Please take pictures and videos as the behavior is occurring as long as it doesn’t endanger any family member.
Included with this consultation:
- Initial consultation appointment 1.5-2 hours
- Written behavioral plan
- Detailed written exercises to follow to begin treatment
- Answering questions and troubleshooting exercises from first appointment
- Working with your veterinarian to address medical issues or medication needs that may contribute to this behavioral issue
At least one follow-up appointment is usually necessary to resolve behavior problems.
Consultations can take place via phone or video call using Zoom or Facetime.
Ready to schedule? Schedule now