Are you ready to schedule a consultation?
- Read over the frequently asked questions if you are not sure if behavior consultation is right for you and your pet.
- For most behavior problems and emotional issues, you need an initial consultation so I can understand your pet’s history. Check out more information on consultation so you know what to expect. Also look at payment options so you can afford to seek help when your pet needs it.
- Consider what times might work for your schedule when choosing from available times. In-home consultations are available evenings and some Saturdays. Distance consultations may be arranged at other times. Fill out the behavioral health history and you will be able to choose a date and time for your consultation. You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your date/time choice.
- Fill out a behavioral health history for your pet. If your pet needing help is a dog, click here. If your pet is a cat, click here.
- To know how to prepare for the day of the consultation, please read over the pre-consultation information.